Office 365 is that one indispensable application which has become even more useful in the past few years. Whether you are working in an office or in your home, this application is pretty much value for your work. It is the most reliable form of reaching out to your customers and clients. For those of you who do business, office365 is a definite winner for you. Using the application on your computer or laptop is common enough but it also has an Android version. Since the majority of the population uses android phones, it is necessary that you know how to install the application.
What are the Advantages of Setting up Office 365 on Your Android Phone?
A smartphone is like a lifeline these days. You practically cannot imagine your life without your smartphone. When you are doing business, you must be on the go at most times. At such times, it might not be possible to carry your laptop. Your smartphone is the only way to keep in touch with your work. At that time, having a version of office 365 on your phone might be a very good idea. You can simply install the office android version and activate it using the office.com/setup link.
What are The New Features You Get in the Office 365 Android?
Though the Android version was long ago blessed with certain new features, you must know them before installing.
- The powerpoint supports sideways editing of slides
- Outlook supports delete contacts and also Do Not Disturb feature
- Word displays word count at the bottom which is visible while scrolling
How to Install Android Office 365?
In order to gain access to the latest features, you might want to have an official account with an office 365 subscription. Here is a step by step guide on how you can install office 365 on your android phone
- In your Android device, you need to go to your play store. Over there, you will find the office 365 android. Install the app in your phone
- After you select the Microsoft word for tablet option, you will be asked to install it.
- You will find some permissions which it will ask you to accept. Click on the accept option to continue with the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, you can click on the open option to get started
- After getting through the prompts, you will see the sign in option.
- Once you click on the sign in option, you will be asked to provide your email id. Once you have filled your email id, you must proceed to the next option.
- After that, you have to type your password. You can only proceed if you have an existing account. If you are a new user, you will have to create a new account using office.com/myaccount while activation.
- After that, you will find an option named to create and edit. This should get you started.